| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,228 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 126 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 126 | Hello all Im a new guy and 46 chevy coe is the center of my focus. I hope Im not out of line posting at this time I dont think I missed any thing that prevents me from starting a new topic but if I did I apologise and direct me to the correct area for intro and anything else I may have missed after being approved. My idea is this, I have no itention on removing my cab from my truck for a super duty pickup chassis but to keep everything as is except using air bags on the front axle with a custom track bar and links. Of course they will be extremely heavy.The bags in mind are from a bus like a city transporation bus that allows you to lift and lower the bus and carry a considerable amount of weight and in the rear a set of bags from a semi truck to maintain heavy load capacity. Again heavy track and link bars custom fabricated to center and prevent axle wrap. Purely for the points of being custom and being able to lay a big truck on its axles for show and use without changing it to a pickup. Is this just off my rocker or kind of interesting?  | | |
| |
| |