Okay, this is my first full blown restoration. Purchased a rusty, has not been run in over 15 years, 1960 Apache C20 step side long bed. Finding great problems since it is a 3/4 ton and there is not much out there for parts and info. So, I have a rear end with no numbers on it. Not sure if it is used in any other vehicles. Trying to figure out how to post image links here....
I need to identify what type of rear end is in this beast so I can get parts to replace anything that is worn. It has covers on front and back that come off with set of nuts and bolts that go through the rear end assy. No name on it and no numbers. Also wondering if it is the same diameter as other common axles where it bolts to the frame???
I used the attachment manager, hope it works or...….
Guess I need to find out where people post there images to link to this page???? Guess that should have been my first question. Maybe I will try posting to my Flickr page.