Hello everyone, On January 25, 2020 I started a thread about a parking brake problem that become a brake problem. I finally have the problem resolved and it is worth sharing with everyone that will be redoing their brakes.
DO NOT DISPOSE OF YOUR OLD WHEEL CYLINDER CAPS WHEN REPLACING A REAR WHEEL CYLINDER!! REUSE THEM!!
The picture I have attached shows a side by side comparison of an original end cap (on the left) and a repo cap (on the right). There is a big difference! If you do no reuse the original end caps the adjusting screws will need to be unscrewed way to far out (over 1/2" in my experience) and the parking brake lever (inside the drum) will not engage properly resulting in little or no parking brake. It took a long time to figure this out with help from several of you. I hope others can benefit from this.