| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (JW51, Gdads51, 52Carl, TrknGMC, Leo, texas46, 1 invisible),
193
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,181 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 123 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2009 Posts: 123 | Hi Doug, I can almost smell and hear the old girl running. Your truck and mine are brothers, same GVWR, but mine is a grain box. We need to swap lies sometime since we're only a few miles from each other, I'm about 8 miles south of Stockbridge just east of 52. That's cool. If I ever need some in person trouble shooting I'll be sure to drop you a line. | | |
| |
| |