| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,437 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 85 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2007 Posts: 85 | Thanks for the response guys. I'll see where I can find some half tons or any others to look at. A parts book and parts numbers would be great to find as well. Thinking about it I will probably just put it back together as it is for now so it will be ready for harvest in June. I put new clutch in with cylinder and line in 2015 so everything is in good shape. I've got the mechanical type bell housing so I can change things over when time allows. I guess I have no good reason for needing to go to mechanical I just prefer them. | | |
| |
| |