| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,616 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2019 Posts: 95 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2019 Posts: 95 | Yes that’s the article I have referred to . Great information. I just found out that the diff I found won’t work, so back to the hunt... Thanks John!
1949 Chev 3800
| | |
| |
| |