Hello,
I purchased a disc brake kit that came with a brake booster assembly (1950 Chevy 1/2 ton). My truck is gutted and does not have the original brake pedal or assembly. I'm staring at this booster that came with this kit and trying to figure out what type of pedal/linkage I need to get. By looking at the booster (picture attached) does anyone know what type of pedal I need to get? Do you think this works with the original pedal that would have been on my truck? The kit did not come with any instructions. I will contact the company to see if they can help but thought I would see if anyone here has already done this. I'm not even sure where this booster mounts. I'm thinking I will need to drill holes in the frame to mount it? It doesn't seem to coincide with the original holes in the frame. Kind of confused. Jason
Attachments
brake booster.JPG (45.21 KB, 155 downloads)


1950 Chevy 3100
Jason

1950 3100