| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (32Fordpuchoptop, Nhluvstruck, 1955 1 Series, Steve 210, DHedrick, Bill Hanlon, 1 invisible),
153
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,283 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 2,193 Insomniac | | Insomniac Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 2,193 | What are you planning to do?
I have a Camaro rear end and Camaro disc brakes up front. So, I used a Camaro m/c. I'm pleased with the brakes because they work well because everything matches.
Gord 🇨🇦 ---- 1954 1/2 ton 235 4 speed | | |
| |
| |