| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,230 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2019 Posts: 3 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2019 Posts: 3 | Hello everyone, I just purchased this 65 and noticed I have about a 1/4” of axle play when servicing the brakes. I was just curious if this can be fixed by changing the c-clips. Didn’t want to rebuild the rear end just yet! Thanks. | | |
| |
| |