| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Gdads51, Otto Skorzeny, TexasA&M48Truck, 5cameo8, TUTS 59, Youngin' Tut 59, Gray_Ghost),
93
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,116 Posts1,056,599 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2013 Posts: 97 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2013 Posts: 97 | It has been so long [6 years] since I took my buckets and park lights off for later paint and repair [1946 Chevy] that I have forgotten how the retaining clips hold the rubber seal in place. I think they go thru' one of the 3 rectangular holes in the bracket [sub body] that allows for adjustment - the one with 2 adjusting screws and also held in place by the spring/s. I looked in the stovebolt 'tech' section but didn't see anything there. My original shop manual didn't help either. Can someone help? Maybe even a photo? thanks, lane
sweetpealane
| | |
| |
| |