Click on image for the lowdown.
====
7 members (BCBill , Gdads51 , Lightholder's Dad , joe apple , Hawkman , greenie-reddy , TUTS 59 ),
190
guests, and
0
robots. Key: Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Forums66
Topics128,101
Posts1,056,176
Members48,436
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 1,045
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 1,045
I have blocked off my oil pump supply and my bypass passage. Also the dipstick. Does anyone know of anybody that makes a distributor block off plate for a 292? I just need to plug the hole. I can find them for V8's. Thank you for your time.
Attachments
Old enough to know better, too young to resist.