| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,225 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2019 Posts: 161 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2019 Posts: 161 | It will work on either the output port on the thermostat housing or the return port on the water pump. I put mine on the output port to take the pressure off of my heater core. Tiny, Is that the correct gray for the 216? Much darker than I would have guessed.
I invest my money in precious metals, mostly rust!
| | |
| |
| |