| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (baldeagle, Shade Baby, 1 invisible),
94
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,336 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2019 Posts: 37 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2019 Posts: 37 | Hello. I need some guidance on shocks for my 47 3100. I have it stripped down to the frame right now. I want to put everything back mostly original but don't care if the shocks are or not. The front has what appears to be the original shocks that came on the truck so I am sure they need to be replaces. Someone had replaced the rear end and the rear shocks were missing when I bought the truck. I will not be driving it across country or anything just local. What would be the easiest and most cost effective was to proceed.
1947 3100
| | |
| |
| |