Now that I have gotten my truck running, I need to figure out how to get her to stop!
Been doing some reading on the forums here about the hydrovac and brake cylinder rebuilding, however I still have a couple questions if anyone happens to know.
First: is there a supplier out there that has complete front wheel cylinders available for these big bolts? I was able to find rear but not front. (Have not pulled anything apart yet so dont know how pitted my wheel cylinders are they may be salvageable. Just curious worst case scenario)
Two: are the 1 ton master cylinders the same as the regular pickup trucks or are they specific to the larger trucks?
Three: this one is region specific, anyone near Chattanooga have a preferred parts supplier that knows a little bit more about these machines beyond Oreillys etc?
Appreciate any intel you guys might have!