| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,121 Posts1,056,328 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 84 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 84 | I’m restoring a 1958 GMC 3/4 ton with a 336 V8. Does anyone know where I can get a GMC specific wiring harness. I’m keeping 12V with generator electrical system. I know Chevy harnesses are going to be very close but there are some differences. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
1953 3100 | 1958 3/4-ton NAPCO
| | |
| |
| |