| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Otto Skorzeny, Wally / Montana, Jeff Ogden, Peggy M, amtrakjoe, moparguy, mvigo, walter74),
83
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,702 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2004 Posts: 210 Member | | Member Joined: Jan 2004 Posts: 210 | OK I think I will keep the frame and straight front axle. Has anyone here put a chevy small block in one of these? It looks like I have enough length but only about 22 inches of width near the front of the engine would be. Would the stock radiator be enough cooling with an electric fan or do I have to find room for a radiator too. The orig one is in great shape and looks so good. I assume I will have to do some fancy steering box work. Oh yeh, I have quite a bit of woodwork to do also. Heres the picts! thanks Jim | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Maybe you folks can help, 28 chevy
| 46 Burb | 03/02/2006 3:25 AM |
Re: Maybe you folks can help, 28 chevy
| Seon | 03/02/2006 4:22 AM |
Re: Maybe you folks can help, 28 chevy
| 61apache | 03/02/2006 5:29 AM |
Re: Maybe you folks can help, 28 chevy
| factorybrook | 03/27/2006 3:14 AM |
Re: Maybe you folks can help, 28 chevy
| beltfed | 03/27/2006 4:30 PM |
Re: Maybe you folks can help, 28 chevy
| 46 Burb | 03/30/2006 2:01 AM |
Re: Maybe you folks can help, 28 chevy
| 46 Burb | 03/30/2006 2:03 AM |
Re: Maybe you folks can help, 28 chevy
| Seon | 04/02/2006 2:11 AM |
Re: Maybe you folks can help, 28 chevy
| Seon | 04/02/2006 2:12 AM |
Re: Maybe you folks can help, 28 chevy
| red48man | 04/03/2006 3:35 AM | |
| |
| |