| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,459 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 299 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 299 | Thanks Scott, so the stock crossmember definately has to come out so the transmition has clearance. Then buy a kit or make my own new crossmember is the way to go?And the rear one has to come out as well?That's what I needed to know before hacking them out.As soon as I get more accetalene, thats the next project. Thanks again Guys.I'll make what ever brackets and mounts I need at work and install them when I get home. So far I've prefabbed all the 30 or so body panels and changed over my rear end to a 76 olds and made the brackets to move my steering box 1 3/4" out. All this with tips and ideas from people around me and you guys on this forum.Thanks for your time, and I'll answer any questions that I can help with on the stuff I've already done. Lothar | | |
| |
| |