| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,255 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2019 Posts: 3 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2019 Posts: 3 | I just stated working on my 46 1/2 ton truck that has been in storage for the last 35 + years.
I'm sure I will have lots of questions as I fix her up. | | |
| |
| |