| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,490 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 2,195 Insomniac | | Insomniac Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 2,195 | I think you should still try to find the number stamped on the axle tube as you seem vague as to what the rear end came out of. The number should tell you year and vehicle. I found this info useful when I bought parts such as brake shoes. In may case, I tell the parts guy that the parts are for a 1978 Camaro with posi. It wouldn't be useful to tell him that I want parts for a 54 pickup as they won't fit!
Gord 🇨🇦 ---- 1954 1/2 ton 235 4 speed | | |
| |
| |