| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (55shaker, 1955 1 Series, BC59, 3800GUY, RaNfLaS, tclederman, Otto Skorzeny, wilbur53, FAST55),
156
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,104 Posts1,056,201 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2016 Posts: 182 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2016 Posts: 182 | A little help please. I am trying to finish my restoration and I'm down to the brakes before I can go for a test drive. For the last several days I have been trying to get the brakes to work. I have bled the four wheel cylinders at least 6 times all around. I don't believe there is any air in the line but I still have a soft pedal. If I pump the pedal 6-10 times the pedal firms up a bit but 10 minutes later........no pedal pressure and I have to pump the pedal again. Should I recheck the brake shoe clearance and recheck the pedal to floorboard clearance on the backside? Any thoughts from anyone on what is my problem? | | |
| |
| |