Jim, that's what I said when I saw that picture. Do you think the strippers thought the same thing??

Its is too quiet. I think I may be somewhat guilty because I was not ready for the warm season to end and cold to get here. I did get to spend the day in the shop and tinkered with the One Ton for a while. Every time I do I am amazed at the condition that truck is in. I have been having fun with it.

First time ever, no big plans for Turkey dinner, just me and my wife and a take out dinner. Actually, kind of looking forward to it for a change. I might have to fry up some po'boys and some jumbo lump crab cakes for an appetizer!



~ Billy
Old Dominion Stovebolt Society: Exotic Animal Division
1946 Chevrolet Cab Over Engine | In the Gallery | Video | More pictures
1959 GMC 860 | Pictures
1950 Chevrolet 3800 | Pictures
I've got a trailer and I'm not afraid to use it!