| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,262 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 129 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 129 | I will keep running mine off the tranny drive, since that's where it is, it works, and I really won't care about my speed or how many miles I drive in 4WD Low in the transfer case.... but yes they are direct replacements.
Ed Miller '58 Apache short Fleetside half ton Napco Falls City, OR
| | |
| |
| |