Oldtruckspapa ,

Why do you think you need a new intake & exhaust manifold ?

Finding a GM NOS intake & exhaust manifold will be next to impossible to find .

I purchased a nos intake manifold back in 2008 .

I've only seen one other nos intake manifold that showed up on ebay in 2009 .

PIC

https://i.postimg.cc/7Z36f2XK/Copy-of-235-Intake-manifold-GM-NOS-3694163.jpg



After keeping my eye out for a NOS exhaust manifold since 2007 .

One turned up on ebay last year . It's a super rare part in nos condition .


PIC

https://i.postimg.cc/HkwkNmCj/Exhaust-Manifold-2-3.jpg

&

https://i.postimg.cc/mrVgSW-vM/Exhaust-Manifold-3.jpg


Both GM NOS manifold's had to carefully media blasted to clean off

light oxidation & light surface rust .

This is what I used in my blast cabinet .

PIC

https://i.postimg.cc/76WPpMYZ/Corn-Cob-blasting-Media.jpg


George
'54 3600





Last edited by '54 3600; 10/26/2019 12:40 PM. Reason: add

1954 3600
A big help to many on the Bolt
Now cruising in
The Passing Lane