| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (‘37ChevyPU, Hotrod Lincoln, Otto Skorzeny, CuzzFuzz, Shaffer's1950, SlimSix, TrknGMC, 1 invisible),
81
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,451 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2019 Posts: 15 No Longer a Big Bolt Owner | | No Longer a Big Bolt Owner Joined: Oct 2019 Posts: 15 | Thanks for letting in a wannabe. I owned an old beater '69 C10 many, many years ago. Kinda sorry I sold it. I have owned newer model trucks since then, but lately, I have been yearning for a mid to late sixties C40 or larger to shorten and put a pickup bed on. Sweetie thinks I'm crazy. Am I?
I usually answer to Todd ---------------------------------- Daily Drivers: 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 DRW 6.6L LLY/Allison 5 Speed 1989 GMC C7000 TopKick Pickup 3208T Caterpillar/Eaton-Fuller 6 Speed
Project Truck (SOLD): 1969 C50 Farm Truck 292c.i. w/SM465 tranny and 2-speed rear
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
Not Stovebolt worthy, yet.
| STPETEBLUE | 10/21/2019 3:45 AM |
Re: Not Stovebolt worthy, yet.
| baldeagle | 10/21/2019 4:35 AM |
Re: Not Stovebolt worthy, yet.
| Justhorsenround | 10/21/2019 12:22 PM |
Re: Not Stovebolt worthy, yet.
| J Lucas | 10/21/2019 1:43 PM |
Re: Not Stovebolt worthy, yet.
| Rusty Rod | 10/21/2019 3:34 PM |
Re: Not Stovebolt worthy, yet.
| Wayne67vert | 10/21/2019 5:00 PM |
Re: Not Stovebolt worthy, yet.
| 69Cuda | 10/21/2019 8:10 PM |
Re: Not Stovebolt worthy, yet.
| STPETEBLUE | 10/21/2019 11:49 PM |
Re: Not Stovebolt worthy, yet.
| Rich'sToys | 10/22/2019 3:59 AM |
Re: Not Stovebolt worthy, yet.
| TUTS 59 | 10/22/2019 3:12 PM |
Re: Not Stovebolt worthy, yet.
| Frank50 | 10/22/2019 8:01 PM |
Re: Not Stovebolt worthy, yet.
| Achipmunk | 10/22/2019 8:16 PM |
Re: Not Stovebolt worthy, yet.
| STPETEBLUE | 10/23/2019 11:21 PM | |
| |
| |