Originally Posted by Frank50
Thanks guys. Jim Carter sells the clutch head screws same as in Tim's link above. He has the 51 and later rivets listed wo/ a picture, and a note that they are on backorder. Anyone else have the correct rivets available? Could a guy find these at a hardware store? How are they installed? I seem to remember a discussion recently about those rivets, but can't remember where. Thanks!
The Filling Station has them. I just ordered them last night, and they apparently in stock, as I got a shipment notice this morning.

Gord, I once had a Model A body that was held together with Robertson (square recess) fasteners. Seems like they used a lot of them back in that era (late 20's - early 30's).


Kevin
1951 Chevy 3100 work truck
Follow this saga in Project Journal
Photos
1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car)
Busting rust since the mid-60's
If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.