Hello everyone,

Been lurking for a few year, finally pulled the trigger and signed up for this great site grin

Am the owner of a 1952 GMC 9434 (9430) Canadian built, 1 ton long box pickup.

My grandfather purchased it new as his main farm truck and its been in our family ever since, its been sitting quiet in a barn for the past 20+yrs waiting for me to get off my butt and get it restored over the next (hopefully) few years to as original condition as possible, and as such I have been scouring the internet researching and gathering as much data/information as possible before beginning this project.

I posted a question already over the Paint & Body forum (Canadian Paint Colors thread), regarding the original body color of my truck, which is a bit of a mystery I am trying to solve.

Looking forward to tapping the extensive knowledge of the many "bolters" here.

Cheers!


1952 GMC 9430 (Family owned since new)