| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,279 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 5 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 5 | I was just doing some measuring for a dropped axle on my '50. I only have 2" in between the bottom of my springs and the draglink. Does this sound right? So if I put the standard 3" drop axle my draglink would be going right through the springpack. I thought the 3" was a bolt in deal. | | |
| |
| |