| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,483 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2017 Posts: 53 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2017 Posts: 53 | Thanks, that's what I've done. But rather than cut and weld (discovered this after paint) I used a 1 3/4" hole saw that I can then plug with a purchased round snap in plug. | | |
| |
| |