| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (jaycoop, WICruiser, Joe H, 2-Ton, Southerntruck, TUTS 59, Bill Hanlon, Ponchogl),
118
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,362 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2016 Posts: 11 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2016 Posts: 11 | Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! This is actually my 2nd truck (wife's first)--I had a '55 1st about 15 years ago but let it go (DUMB!!!). I'm always on the lookout for a new project to keep me busier than I already am. I posted a story about driving the '51 to Bonneville under the "Stovebolt Driving Report" thread of the General Talk forum... that's another interesting story!  | | |
| |
| |