| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,239 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 2,168 A teacher, but always an apprentice. | | A teacher, but always an apprentice. Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 2,168 | Marauder, I had the same problem and I will likewise be making some sort of screen. I haven’t got to that bridge yet, but I do recall seeing an aftermarket screen somewhere. I’ll see what I can dig up if someone else doesn’t beat me to it.
Be thankful you just had leaves! Mine was so bad that the very bottom of that cowl recess down deep in front of the door was full of black dirt! Compost quality! I could had sprouted the best darn potatoes in that dirt. I couldn’t believe it. I wash and rinsed and washed and rinsed the bugger out of those areas. | | |
| |
| |