I was thinking about the front bags this morning and remembered that way back when I mounted the shocks, I mounted them to close to the bags. Only reason I came to that realization was I researched clearances around air bags for the rear end and determined I had made another mistake on the front. Also, it turns out I had forgotten I did install a front sway bar so, the bags are coming off and I'll move the shocks where the bags are. . Remember, I'm revisiting this project after 10+ years. I made many mistakes and learned a lot from each one of them. I have never let things like failure get in the way of getting things done. One thing for sure, It's a lot easier to avoid mistakes in this day and age of information a couple clicks away. Thanks for getting me to reconsider this.
Last edited by Joel1948; 09/05/2019 3:24 AM.