| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,075 Posts1,056,279 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 1,624 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2005 Posts: 1,624 | I had not even thought of McMaster-Carr. I buy stuff from them all the time. One of my treasures is their catalog of which I have several. One of the best references for ‘what’s this do-dad called, and where can I get it’. I found the shift rod bushings at Ecklers for a 64 Bel Air. They should fit. Thanks for the info.
Six volt guy living in a twelve volt world
| | |
| |
| |