Update.
John and Kevin (Shakey61) are making great progress on the shirt design.
And when they get it done, it should be posted up here.

I must add, Kevin is new to the garage and is a big help on getting a design worked up.
His whole family are car and truck crazy.

2-Ton--------------Don King,-------------------------------two-XL's
1954 MI-----------Tom and his Dad Jim------------------two-XL's
Rusty Rod---------Jeff----------------------------one-L
Mo2cyl -------------Kevin-------------------------------------------------two-XXL's
Wayne67vert-----Wayne-------------------------one-L-----one-XL
we b old------------Ron---------------------------------------one-XL
KCMongo----------Steve--------------------------------------------------two-XXL's
Shakey61----------Kevin--------------------------two-L
Gooberdog--------Chuck----------------------------------------------------------------0ne-XXXL
Achipmonk---------Alvin--------------------------------------------------One-XXL
We are at 16 shirts now and to keep the price per shirt at 15 bucks, we need to order 24+.
So keep the orders coming in.

Thanks
Don

Last edited by 2-Ton; 07/24/2019 2:30 AM.

1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!