| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,348 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2001 Posts: 149 Member | | Member Joined: Jul 2001 Posts: 149 | Is the IFS on a Hornet the same as the Pacer? I was reading the pro's and con about IFS and the Pacer looks like a good choice. I just ran across a AMC Hornet I couldnt get under to see the suspension so thought I would ask you guys thoughts on it. Thanks once again! 
"Finish the thing, do it right the first time, and drive the S.O.B.!"
1949 Chevy half ton 3100 In a kazillion pieces 2000 GMC Serria 1500 SL 4x4
| | |
| |
| |