| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
115
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,619 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 1,094 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 1,094 | I believe the 292 exhaust manifold is larger. It should match your stock intake manifold. If it's larger it may make some difference from the original manifold, though I doubt you would notice it. You could have your exhaust shop split the pipe with a y and have two pipes at the rear of the truck. I have the fentons on my 261, They don't fit without some grinding and some modification to the clamps that hold it and the intake together.I do at times think about putting the original manifold back on the truck.
Tommy 59 apache 1/2t 261 short stepside | | |
| |
| |