| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Hush, moparguy, Gdads51, Gray_Ghost, Bill Hanlon, Hugh63c10, 1 invisible),
208
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,283 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 182 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2001 Posts: 182 | I bought mine from Classic Performance Products (SoCal). Other places sell what looks to be the same brackets. (distributors I guess) CPP sells a frame bracket to hold just a dual chamber M/C without the booster. You could mount almost any mordern M/C to this. I went with the power set-up on the frame with a remote resevoir. (so I don't have to crawl under the truck and check the M/C with my finger!) There are some pictures of the unit on my truck on my web (picture) site link. The "Truck Shop" in Orange Cal. selss the same set-up....but they don't have a decent web site. Compare pictures of the brackets,etc. at different web sites and you'll see they are pretty much identical. "Brothers" truck shop also sells the kits. VERY worthwhile....I had my 52 on the rack for mufflers & went to 'look and feel' one of the brake lines...it snapped like a pretzel! | | |
| |
| |