| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (1955 1 Series, Bill Trotter, Gdads51, Leo, cmayna, ShopRag, moparguy),
110
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,280 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2017 Posts: 330 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2017 Posts: 330 | I found this page when looking for info on the rear in my 1969 T50: https://www.chevyc60.com/the_rear_axle_page.htmIt does not list width's but there is a lot of gear info there. My truck has what I understand is a GM H170, I could measure it if it would help. The option list includes 20,800 lb springs, I don't know what that means regarding the axle rating. The GVW on the VIN plate is 19,500 lbs.
Mac :{)
1962 K10 short step side, much modified for rally 1969 T50 fire truck, almost nos, needs a few things
| | |
| |
| |