| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
13 members (Gdads51, Rusty Heaps, FishinToms53, MNSmith, NAPCOStormTrpr, Jon G, Otto Skorzeny, Cletus1950, Peggy M, Shaffer's1950, Leo, GDW, Hanks custodian),
99
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,455 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 | Hy stouchton, I wish I was better with the confusilator, but alas I am not, I believe I ran into the problem of the original wheel cylinders being no longer available a long time ago, I did some research and came up with Raybestos part numbers WC19091 and WC19090 these wheel cylinders are the same in all respects as the originals except the port for the hose attachment is at an angle rather than straight out as the original cylinder was. The person who I researched this information for ordered the WC19091 and WC19090 wheel cylinders and installed them with no major problems and as far as I know they are still on his truck performing their function perfectly. The shoe numbers I quoted are a brake parts industry identity number that the industry recognizes, hope that helps. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
1954 4100 front brake issue, questions
| stouchton | 06/12/2019 3:02 PM |
Re: 1954 4100 front brake issue, questions
| EdPruss | 06/12/2019 11:46 PM |
Re: 1954 4100 front brake issue, questions
| truckernix | 06/13/2019 2:02 AM |
Re: 1954 4100 front brake issue, questions
| 3B | 06/14/2019 3:35 PM |
Re: 1954 4100 front brake issue, questions
| stouchton | 06/14/2019 3:54 PM |
Re: 1954 4100 front brake issue, questions
| stouchton | 06/14/2019 4:56 PM |
Re: 1954 4100 front brake issue, questions
| stouchton | 06/14/2019 5:03 PM |
Re: 1954 4100 front brake issue, questions
| stouchton | 06/14/2019 6:04 PM |
Re: 1954 4100 front brake issue, questions
| 3B | 06/14/2019 8:12 PM |
Re: 1954 4100 front brake issue, questions
| stouchton | 06/20/2019 9:25 PM |
Re: 1954 4100 front brake issue, questions
| stouchton | 10/16/2019 5:40 PM |
Re: 1954 4100 front brake issue, questions
| 3B | 10/16/2019 11:29 PM | |
| |
| |