rodS,
Let me clarify I don't plan on trying to transplant all those things complete I'm sure a good deal of hacking and modifying will be necc. in the case of the AC system, as bad as the donor truck was, it came to me with "COLD AIR" which was a big suprise. Later exploration showed it had a full charge of R12 in the system. A buddie at a shop is gonna reclaim this for me and put it in a bottle for storage till I'm ready for it. I'm expecting I'll end up modifying the airbox or maybe even building a whole new one to pull air from the side vent on the cab (like a deluxe heater) I plan on using the control head from a 91 caprice I have as I think it will look much better and hide easier when I want it too.
MONGO


Mongo's Garage
Vintage GM Truck's & Parts
https://mongosgarage.com