I worked as a mechanic in the late sixties & early seventies at both a GM & Chrysler dealerships. Later in my years, & now part time I work at a friends lawn mower shop. Every repair that comes in is a piece of cake, and I have lost the sense of reality, when it comes to the grunge & drudgery of older vehicles. I am half restoring this C30 masons dump to use for jobs that my pickup can't handle. This truck was neglected, and patched up, with little $$$ over the years by the previous owners, and I'm trying to bring it back to the glory it once was. Fortunately I had the experience of these trucks when they were new, so sweet & simple.... I know I'm getting off topic here but wouldn't it be great if there was a dab of grease here & there. I 'Never Seize' every nut & bolt, mainly for the next guy, as I rarely go back. I don't know why I posted my question, as I know better, I guess out of frustration, I use my computer as my relax time...I will free the rusted bolts & go on to the next thing...I appreciate your replies and respect your comments Thank you.....'Keep on Truckin'