I was recently at a place in Wymore Nebraska, just a bit south of Lincoln. The old guy has a ton of old stuff. The owner looks to be my age, and some of the stuff he has is older yet.I was able to find a complete front bumper with apron, frame brackets and license bracket for my '51 there. About died dragging it out of the yard thru the mud. I think my feet weighed 10 lb each at one point from the mud caked on my shoes. LOL.
Address is 2784 E Sage Rd. Wymore, NE. I have a card with the phone # somewhere, but it's buried at the moment.
[on edit] Found his contact info. Business name is Watts Repair and Salvage. Owner Louis Watts, Phone (402)645-8066

Last edited by klhansen; 06/03/2019 3:18 PM.

Kevin
1951 Chevy 3100 work truck
Follow this saga in Project Journal
Photos
1929 Ford pickup restored from the ground up. | 1929 Ford Special Coupe (First car)
Busting rust since the mid-60's
If you're smart enough to take it apart, you darn well better be smart enough to put it back together.