When I ran the oil pump with a drill, I had my neighbor watching the gauge in the truck. He said it climbed to more than half way on the gauge and I had oil coming out of the rockers so I assumed that all was good. Before starting the engine, I checked the oil and radiator levels and both were good. When I started the engine the oil pressure was 30 psi. By the time it reached 180 degrees it was down to about 5 psi. Pulled the oil drain plug and couldn't believe how much anti-freeze came out with the oil. At least 2-3 quarts. This system runs a 0 psi radiator cap. I pressurized the radiator to try to find the leak and it's holding pressure. Looking in the shop manual it talks about nozzle jets which direct water under pressure to cool the valve seats. Is it possible this pressurized coolant is somehow getting to the crankcase? Thanks for all of the input. Dave