Ron
Just to set the record straight, Tim and I did stop in a lot of B&G's, almost all of them were for lunch or dinner and just a couple cold ones.
Beale street was another story because our hotel was only 1-1/2 blocks away and no driving involved.
Wild Turkey Honey night was in a hotel in Cookeville, Tn? And we just stayed in the room.
Nashville was midday and we just had a couple. Then got out of town before rush hour.
The Homecoming also was no driving, so Friday and Saturday evening they were goin down good.

Some important translations are.
Dunny
Tall Boy
Stubby
Paddock
Lucky Female? You insert the slang for Female and google it. Tim knows her.

Tim should still be in the air right now and when he gets home, sees his brand new Grandson and rests up some.
Then he will send me some more pictures to continue on with the story.

Another side note that happened on Beale street. At O'Sullivans coming out of the Dunny, I met a guy that had a St.Louis Blues jersey on.
Turned out he was a year younger than me. Went to the same Tech High School and took the same Machine Shop class that I did.
I did't know him, but we had the same instructors.
Small world!

Don

Last edited by 2-Ton; 05/02/2019 5:25 PM.

1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!