| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,141 Posts1,056,488 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 . | | . Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 | For those prices you can have a 14 bolt with modern (available) brakes. I’d guess a fair price for the old Eaton with a generally undesirable ratio is $100-150. If 4.10 ratio add some to that.
I have 4.10 in my 1 ton and use it as a truck frequently, in the hills and mountains around here it is not to fast of a ratio, I sure don’t wish for anything slower like 4.56. | | |
| |
| |