Hey Mike

Thanks for the write. And sweet on ‘51 Chevy. Original is my goal with my ‘70 Chevy C-10.

As far as ATCA goes, I’m a recent new member, but my experience is that they’re a smalller, national club, family-friendly, have a magazine every other month that’s enjoyable, and they’ve been helpful with my wanting to start a chapter. My goal is to start a local ATCA chapter to get folks together interested in old trucks who can discuss’m, hold some events with them, and for a good cause like charities. I’m in the early stages of the chapter part, but I do have 3 of 5 members on board for the charter/chapter application. I have other individuals I’m discussing this all with, too. I’m willing to take the lead on all things chapter if time doesn’t allow people get much involved. I want to start small and see how it goes. I know there’s lots of truck folk in our neck of the woods. I’m meeting with owner of Travis Auto soon, and a few other irons in the fire to get’m on board.

If this interests you by all means get an ATCA membership and then throw me your name and member ID so I can add you to the app. It’s only $35 per year. Of course reach out to my email if you want to discuss further or meet up since you also live in Fort Wayne. Let anyone else know too. Hope to talk to you again soon! [email protected]


Alex