| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (John Dlugos, Buckeye998, Gray_Ghost, Gdads51, dt235sd, rfs56trk, BCBill, Otto Skorzeny, Dusty53),
236
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,172 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,969 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,969 | I'm third to vote for 3/4-ton (150). I can't see enough of the engine to tell what it is. A side view from the spark plug side would help. As Tim posted, numbers. We need numbers to really help you. An important consideration when buying any vehicle is the title. Does it have a clear title with the correct VIN/serial number that matches the truck? Every old/antique/collector/hotrod/ratrod discussion forum has posters who bought an old ______ without a title, and now ask "what do I do?". Be smart and don't do that.
Edit: I don't intend to be harsh or critical. I like that truck. Good luck whatever you decide to do.
Last edited by Frank50; 04/23/2019 1:56 AM.
Professional Novice
| | |
| |
| |