| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,082 Posts1,056,303 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 166 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 166 | I think you have helped me tremendously 3B ! You are right about the studs and how they attach the master cylinder to the flange. It has been so long since I worked on it that I forgot it was assembled with studs, And I was trying to use bolts coming from inside the flange to screw into the master. I will look for those studs that I removed off of the old cylinder and if I can’t find them I will make my own.
Thank you so much sir 😊 | | |
| |
| |