| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Ponchogl),
163
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,182 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 60 Member | | Member Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 60 | I went to the junk yard and picked up some "steel chromed" wheels off another chevy. I wire brushed them and then used some steel wool (using wd-40 the entire time) and now they look brand new. I'm not sure what newer style wheels would fit older hubs. | | |
| |
| |