I went to 3 different auto part stores today to buy a part of my old 39 vehicle ..I dont know how much this has to do with it ,but beings this is Sunday ,,just maybe I got all the new hires and the ones that are better at looking things up get the week ends off. I try to pick the old guys thinkng they might of seen the part when younger,, I am not mad at them cause I don't expect them to know as much as you do here on the forum..
So , I came home ,got on the computer and went searching for the part by name ,,and found for sale a reproduction of the original .. AND the company I googled gave the OEM number of the original ,,Hey ,,,I wouldn't mind having a origianl factory one
So ,,I typed in the OEM number and came up with OEM factory part also telling me that it did in fact fit my motor .year and make .It will be here in about 5 days..