So I was fortunate enough to get a solid day of truck stuff in today. I didn't get nearly as much done as I wanted but I did get the wiring harness 90% in Just need the new speedo cable to put the gauge cluster in and then she is DONE. I pulled the old manifolds and exhaust out installed a set of headers, dropped in the HEI distributor, mocked up an alternator bracket, and pulled the seat out and cleaned everything up good so I can install new insulation and floor mats.

My question is about some of the stuff I pulled out. The Brackets for the alternator were the stock ones that bolted to the exhaust manifold and were originally for a generator. Are these valuable to anyone? I'm not trying to sell them here. I mostly want to know if I should offer them up or scrap them. I don't want to get rid of something someone might want if they are restoring a rig, but I also don't want to hold on to junk. I also have the old distributor, coil and the bracket for the coil, factory exhaust manifolds, and like I said the generator brackets. Is any of this worth saving so I can pass it on? I will never use any of it.

I should say it all came off a 409 so it should fit a 348 as well

Thanks Guys


Hoka Hey!
Spartan

1959 Chevy Spartan 100 "Battle Wagon"
2008 Buell Lightning "War Horse"